Search the forum,

Discuss A new jokes thread for your amusement. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

There were four University sophomores taking chemistry and all of them, so far, had 'A's. These four friends were so confident that on the weekend before finals, they decided to visit friends and have a big party. They had a great time but, after all the hearty partying, they slept all day Sunday and didn't make it back to school until early Monday morning.

Rather than taking the final, they decided they would explain to their professor why they missed it. They said that they visited friends but on the way back they had a flat tire. As a result, they missed the final. The professor agreed they could make up the final the next day. The guys were excited and relieved. They studied all night for the exam.

The next day the Professor placed them in separate rooms and gave them a test booklet. They each answered the first problem, worth 5 points, quickly. Cool, they thought! Each one, in separate rooms, thought this was going to be easy. Then they turned the page. On the second page was written...

For 95 points: Which tire? _________

I went to Mecca bingo with my mate Paddy last night.

As they were calling out the numbers for the £250,000 jackpot, he looked at me and said, " Daniel, I only need 13."

"jesus christ," I replied, "Best of luck!"

Suddenly the caller announced '1 & 3 unlucky for some, 13'

I stood up and shouted, "Wooohooo!!!"

"Calm down," said Paddy, "I still need 12 more."

On the first day of school, the children brought gifts for their teacher. The supermarket manager's daughter brought the teacher a basket of assorted fruit.

The florist's son brought the teacher a bouquet of flowers.

The candy-store owner's daughter gave the teacher a pretty box of candy.

Then the liquor-store owner's son brought up a big, heavy box. The teacher lifted it up and noticed that it was leaking a little bitShe touched a drop of the liquid with her finger and tasted it.

"Is it wine?" she guessed.

"No," the boy replied. She tasted another drop and asked, " Champagne ?"

"No," said the little boy............."It's a puppy!"

An Irishman's been drinking at a pub all night. When he stands up to leave, he falls flat on his face. He tries to stand one more time, but to no avail. Again, he falls flat on his face. He figures he'll crawl outside and get some fresh air and maybe that will sober him up. Once outside, he stands up and, sure enough, he falls flat on his face. The Irishman decides to crawl the four blocks to his home.

When he arrives at the door, he stands up and falls flat on his face. He crawls through the door to his bedroom. When he reaches his bed, he tries one more time to stand up. This time, he manages to pull himself upright but he quickly falls right into bed. He is sound asleep as soon as his head hits the pillow.

He awakens the next morning to his wife standing over him, shouting, "So, you've been out drinking again!"

"Why do you say that?" he asks innocently.

"The pub called. You left your wheelchair there again."

A blokes pregnant wife gets a craving for snails at 8 pm,and asks her husband to pop to the local deli to get some,he get's the snails and on the way back decides to have a quick one in the pub.Well one leads to two and two leads to a couple more and before he realises it's eleven o'clock and he's half cut,he staggers home and halfway down the drive drops the snails all over the floor,the door opens and there's his wife glaring at him,the man looks at her then at the snails "come on lads nearly there"

I was walking back from the pub the other night when I saw one of my neighbours struggling with this massive pig on his drive,I went over and he asked me to help him get it in the house,we got it in and as I was about to leave he asked my to help him get it upstairs into the bath! We got it in and I asked him what the hell he was doing with a pig in the bath."well" he said "the wife's a bit of a know all,I came home a while ago and told her they'd just announced on the radio that William and Kate had had a baby boy,she said I know." then he said " I came home the other night and said "there's just been a bloke run over at the top of the road,she said I know,well tomorrow morning she always gets up before me,she'll go into the bathroom find the pig and run into the bedroom screaming THERE'S A PIG IN THE BATH! and I'm gonna say yeah I know"

Text to Mom.... Mom I have my boyfriends --- in my hair shall I have to cut it out or will it wash out ?

Text to Daughter.... I have had plenty of --- in my hair my dear and it has always washed out so don't cut it.

Text to Mom.... Mom I meant GUM

My wife just asked me if her appendix scar made her look unattractive.
Apparently the response of "don't worry babe, your ---- cover it" wasn't the answer she was looking for.

A couple get married,Forty years later, they're in the same hotel room they spent their honeymoon in. She takes off her clothes, lies down on the bed, spreads her legs.... and he starts to cry. She says,
"What's the matter?"
He says, "Forty years ago, I couldn't wait to eat it, and now it looks like it can't wait to eat me."

Reply to A new jokes thread for your amusement. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock