Discuss EICR - Help on my Request for Electrical Safety Alternatives and Quotes in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Do we actually know what voltage that door switch is operating at? It says it's switching a cupboard light, but if that light was 12v selv and the switch is on the 12v side then it's still ugly, but not a C1!

Great, but that is not what it says in the regulations or the supporting publications. An EICR should be carried out in accordance with the regulations, not the opinion of a faceless stranger on a forum.

This fella puts his face to it about halfway through, he has an opinion on the very subject.

Reply to EICR - Help on my Request for Electrical Safety Alternatives and Quotes in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I know I’m very health and safety conscious and electrical safety has always got me thinking with various sparks saying different things in...
Replies
Views
Hi, hopefully, you can help me by giving some guidance over the EICR which has failed for my rented property. It was carried out by an electrician...
Replies
Views
Hi, I hope that someone here might be able to put my mind at rest. I have an engineering mind and a reasonable understanding of electical work...
Replies
Views
So I am a fully qualified spark with my own company, however I also have a few properties I rent out. One of my tenants asked if they can have an...
Replies
Views
I wonder if any electricians can offer some advice? I feel that I may be getting taken for a ride. I rent out a 2 bedroom flat built in 2005 that...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock