Questions and electrical advice in the Electricians Forums Suggestions - Post a suggestion to help improve the forum, and members can vote on the suggestion and replies to the suggestion. If the votes gain enough traction, we'll consider implementing it for you. :).

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrical Jobs

Forum Prefix Filter

- Votes
1 Vote
So, I had a random idea last night about something new on the forum. It is more of a brainstorm at the moment but I wanted to ask you guys about...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
There used to be a blue button at the bottom of each thread, near the post reply button. It would take you back to the new posts screen. for the...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Thought I'd spark a debate about these giphy gif images we have available. Click the three dots next to the smilie face. Then click GIF. And you...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Dear All, I use the internet since 1996. IRC, Newsnet and all in between to 2024. The lesson learned through these years, read a 1000 times more...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Ads even within the posts now, cutting off actual whole sentences within the posts. They never seem to go even with Dans tinkering. I love the...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Noticed when I tried to put a link to the IET Electrical website (about an update/corrigendum to the Wiring Regs) that the forum strips/anonymises...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
if I open the Smiley drop box from the options, it's blank, not a smiley in sight. any suggestions???
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Hi all (again), my "boss" wants to be able to send a professional portfolio of photos to clients (our website and facebook page will not suffice)...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
The Forum seems to keep changing its format, very difficult to navigate now, lots of text in the dropdown box's and the top banner scrolls up with...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
On some threads, where there are a large number of posts, there are adverts inside posts. (Might be in between?) but at least they are forum...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
I'm finding almost everything "washed out" as per pic :
Replies
Views
0 Votes
@westward is reporting that the like button on his Samsung running on Android and I think using Chrome browser - Does show the like button. But...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
You'll notice the username tags are going crazy. I need to go through those again and just have the highest priority tag showing for each member...
Replies
Views
3 Votes
@Dan Well done on clearing up the problems infecting the forum. An all nighter doesn’t seem like fun. I have two issues, I’ll post on two...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock