Search the forum,

Discuss La Rocca coffee machine help in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

pc1966

Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
A friend of mine got a 2nd hand coffee machine (OK, probably 3rd or 4th...) for use in a charity cafe and it has problems.

First problem is no manual or any other useful information! The power cable is 4 core brown, black, blue, green & yellow so it looks as if intended for two of a 3-phase supply. I tried it with brown & black on to a single phase 13A plug arrangement in the hope it was just for load sharing, but nope - not heating of water but display lit up.

Then I ran in a very basic arrangement to have two phases to the machine and lo! Water would heat, but now no display either way (going back to single phase, etc).

My suspicion is the thing is gubbed, but if anyone has knowledge of it or an instruction or repair manual it would be greatly appreciated.

TL;DR help for a 15-year old La Rocca machine
coffee-1.jpg
coffee-2.jpg

Reply to La Rocca coffee machine help in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi I don’t know how resolve this so any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated. I have no electrical knowledge. I will try to be as clear...
Replies
Views
I am having a serious issue with my mechanical ventilation system. I have replaced the old one and bought a new one from the same brand and with...
Replies
Views
Hi I am a sparks from the 15th Ed, did 16, 17 and last year 18th. I am out of practice though as have been office based for 12+ years in a...
Replies
Views
J
Hi guys I'm after a bit of help with working out my Max Demand normally in a domestic situation its fine but theres so many heaters and water...
Replies
Views
Jon Hodgson
J
E
I think I've Posted this before, but I've just updated it. Some of the sparks where I work still get a little confused of what the different areas...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back