Discuss Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I like this one. The Air Con 'engineers' labelled up 'AC' without taking the schedule out of it's see through sleeve.

InkedIMG_3711.jpgInkedInkedIMG_3710.jpg

Last edited:
lots of diy folks understand that the live carries the power to the appliance and is therefore "dangerous" perhaps they thought that they should double up just in case?
maybe to reduce the current on the neutral they have used the earth instead and that is why the "improvement" has been added??

Call out this morning for an elderly couple as they had no power due to the RCD tripping all the time. It also caused a flood due to the toilet pump not working and overflowing. Electric had been off all night it seems.

So diverted from the job I was going to and went to sort the problem. After a bit of testing and fault finding I discovered this. All done by an ‘electrician’. 🤦🏼‍♂️

One of the diodes in the light had blown causing the fault. Maybe due to the fact it could pull 32a if it wanted to!

A8521099-0B30-4C90-9008-9DBF2CE63DD6.jpeg

326521B3-6833-4BC5-96B3-55092DAAEAF6.jpeg
39705C59-366B-4E00-8608-DD18A3CFB4C7.jpeg

Been to look at a job this evening on the way home. I do love rich folk with farms and stately homes.

‘We need the sheds connecting back up. There’s a board etc in there which is fine. Just need the power back in there’

Here is said board which is apparently fine… 🤨 The T&E is the old supply cable. And the yeehaw 🤠 glanded armour is supply to another shed. 😂

C9DBFD3B-23F9-4A45-B68B-027E46DC223B.jpeg

CC3CCDF1-2026-4591-8936-434274AF5575.jpeg

Reply to Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock