Discuss Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

As above, if it was buzzzzzzzing, i would Wasp the F out of there.

some interesting collection of wire types and not quite perfect terminations.

As above, if it was buzzzzzzzing, i would Wasp the F out of there.

some interesting collection of wire types and not quite perfect terminations.
The house is full of weird and wonderful wiring. It was functional with a working RCD upfront but that was probably to do with nothing being earthed.

Had a regular customer in a semi detached house, with a simple pyramid shaped roof covering both properties.
About 15 minutes after turning the loft light on, there would be two or three hornets buzzing around it, just two or three, never any more. Looked into every corner many times, and never saw any signs of a nest, or any other clue as to where they were coming from.
Was like this, every time, over a period of about 20 years.

I worked in a local village hall a couple years ago.... stuck my head up the attic hatch, pulling cables from the higher roofspace above the actual hall.... working away quite happily.... then i turned around.....

Bloody wasp nest, 2 foot in diameter!.... 2 FOOT!!!!

F**king hate wasps..... nasty little beasties.
Not too keen on them myself.
They set up camp inside the solid stone wall of my living room a few years ago, getting in and out through failed pointing in multiple places. A complete can of expanding foam into the wall dealt with them.
They weren't too happy about that and went on the attack, but they don't fly too well with a lump of rapidly expanding and hardening foam on their backs.

i think i maybe did!

F**king hate wasps..... nasty little beasties.
I keep a spray can of wasp killer in my van for such eventualities

Washing up liquid kills them on contact. Spray bottle with a fairly strong solution of it will sort them in no time, without lasting impact on your lungs or expanding foam stuck to everything.

I didn't believe this would work until they decided to begin nesting in our bin - huge swarm neutralised in a couple of minutes.

Had to deal with these bees, at least it was outside, but had to open the window to unlatch the shutters, I found that the Hornets tend to leave you alone if you don't wave your arms around, they where quite happy buzzing around me whilst I was re-pointing the chimney.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_THUMB_43B.jpeg

Washing up liquid kills them on contact. Spray bottle with a fairly strong solution of it will sort them in no time, without lasting impact on your lungs or expanding foam stuck to everything.

I didn't believe this would work until they decided to begin nesting in our bin - huge swarm neutralised in a couple of minutes.
Scairy Liquid......to the wasps, then?

Reply to Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock