Discuss Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the The Electrical Exchange area at ElectriciansForums.net

We have this thread on TilersForums.com and it's just been restarted because the old thread had 20,000 replies and 500,000 views. And there were 700 pages. Started to lag a bit on slow connections.

I think we had a bash of this before, but I can't find the thread, so thought I'd start another one off.

If you have time in the mornings, come post in the thread before you head off to work, let us know what you've got on and what the weather is like in your area etc. Anything at all is fine. :)

Posts and likes get counted towards your total stats in this thread.

So GOOOD MORNING PEOPLE - WEATHER IS NICE TODAY IN STOKE. I'M THANKFUL IT'S FRIDAY, HAD A RUBBISH WEEK. THANK GOD IT'S OVER.

View attachment 53708

Last edited:
Same here. Got 2 things on the line and over came the dark clouds. Decided not to risk it so the radiators are now full 🙁

What I had on this morning was driving home to Glasgow from my sister's house in Ardnamurchan where I had arrived on Friday afternoon. The weather was subl9ime all the time apart from a one hour rain and hail shower yesterday morning about 10am. The trip down today was perfect, the sun was shining, I caught the ferry at Corran with 5 minutes to spare, Glencoe was magnificent in the sun, with a little snow on the mountain-tops, and the drive down Loch Lomond was simply stunning. Now home, the sun is still shining and it's 15 degrees...so I had a fab weekend on the West coast and my brain has been completely reset...Nice walks, great food, great company and amazing scenery...result!

well I had a good nights sleep last night and hopefully got rid of the jet lag, today it is football afternoon and I have the grandson and daughter around for lunch tomorrow.

Morning all!.miserable and drizzly here today!

I have been playing around with our Facebook and insta pages this morning. Trying to figure out how to use it!

Not spotted any April Fools yet!

I haven't posted any I promise! Send me the link!!!

found it yet, @Lou ?

I think i picked out all the ones on TV this morning.... Dermot Oleary "accidently" knocking over a 30k vase..... The AI app that translates birdsong and an army of "worm charmers"

I've not seen one all day! Thought everyone had packed it in.

This morning I'm off the the doctors for my 6 monthly diabetic check up. I've got me bottle of pee in my pocket so even the doctor takes the p155 out of me 🤣

I hope it goes ok! Don't drop your bottle!!

I am catching up on stuff I like to call House Admin. Later I am off to swimming so cramming everything in before I go because I am always knackered after!

Didn't drop (or drink) the bottle. Got a bowel cancer test kit to deal with now. Next time I have a dump I need to scoop some up and send it away. The joys of getting old. Well, the lab I need to send it to really does have a 5h1t job. The worst is yet to come, I'm off to Gainsborough this afternoon 🤢

Didn't drop (or drink) the bottle. Got a bowel cancer test kit to deal with now. Next time I have a dump I need to scoop some up and send it away. The joys of getting old. Well, the lab I need to send it to really does have a 5h1t job. The worst is yet to come, I'm off to Gainsborough this afternoon 🤢

Gainsborough old hall is a nice place that's worth a visit.

(After a visit to Google). Yup, that looks nice. Doubt if I'll get time though. Don't know what time I'll be back from the power station each night.

Oooh I love a good stately home/hall/palace to visit. Am a bit of a history nerd!

After the weekend away, I thought I’d have a quiet day, check on a few jobs, speak to existing customers etc…. Driving from town to town, and my van gets the hiccups….

Good job I carry a spare. Now sitting at local tyre fitters waiting for a space.

IMG_5266.jpeg

Reply to Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the The Electrical Exchange area at ElectriciansForums.net