Discuss Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the The Electrical Exchange area at ElectriciansForums.net

We have this thread on TilersForums.com and it's just been restarted because the old thread had 20,000 replies and 500,000 views. And there were 700 pages. Started to lag a bit on slow connections.

I think we had a bash of this before, but I can't find the thread, so thought I'd start another one off.

If you have time in the mornings, come post in the thread before you head off to work, let us know what you've got on and what the weather is like in your area etc. Anything at all is fine. :)

Posts and likes get counted towards your total stats in this thread.

So GOOOD MORNING PEOPLE - WEATHER IS NICE TODAY IN STOKE. I'M THANKFUL IT'S FRIDAY, HAD A RUBBISH WEEK. THANK GOD IT'S OVER.

View attachment 53708

Last edited:
I was at LeMans a few years back and accepted a bet - thankfully with no time limit! I reckon it's possible to fit an American muscle car V10 into a classic Cooper. Involves removing bulkheads and ending up sitting where the back seat would be, stripping every possible ancillary service off the block and relocating elsewhere, but I reckon with careful thought it can be done.
Should be possible. Similar, plus a bit more, was done with the Metro 6R4.
This is something I came across while making an ebay pick up just before Covid. It's a Mazda rotary fitted into a BMW E30 shell. The engine is so small, so low down, and so far back, that you can't see it in the second pic. The space where the engine originally was is to be occupied by a massive turbo, and they were expecting 1000 BHP+. (Sorry about the quality of the pics.)

Attachments

• 246.jpg
    356.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 245.jpg
    355.4 KB · Views: 27
Morning all.

Sausage Sandwich Friday! 🥪
What?! I haven't had one, you kept that quiet!

Making a sausage pasta thing later I kind of made up, pasata, peppers, onions garlic cut up the sausage when they are done and mix the cooked pasta on with it. Seems to go down well!

I use caramelised red onion sausages.

Haha this is turning into a food thread!! Should we make a recipe thread?

We still need to try those pizzas.

Haha this is turning into a food thread!! Should we make a recipe thread?

We still need to try those pizzas.
I'm game (and you're welcome for pizza anytime you're passing...)

Should we make a recipe thread?
Great Idea, I like to cook, plenty of good ideas here Lou, I make a great Spag Bol, a Great breakfast and a 5 hour lamb to start, plenty of cooking ideas here.

Ta daaaaa!

Spent The night sleeping downstairs as the wife was snooring way too loud. That's something I don't miss when I'm working away! Got woken up around 6am by one of the cats nagging for food. So pretty crap night. My washing is in the machine (currently on spin) and it's raining so that will be all over the radiators. Need it dry as I'm off again tomorrow. Working not too far from Wembley next week. A small OCGT power station called Taylors Lane. Totaly useless but of information - the sites 2 generators are powered by Rolls Royce Olympus jet engines. The same units that powered Concorde.

Haha morning guys!

No snoring from me but the dogs usually wake me up a couple of times a night for a week!

Catching up on emails and other stuff this morning!

Morning people. I was foruming till about 1am then up at 7 carrying on. Think my head might hurt after this week. Aiming to fully disable googles bloody weird auto ads and that'll be about where we were at Sept 23ish, when we didn't use auto ads and Google didn't turn it on randomly without warning.

Wish me luck. I keep seeing one magpie too. Saluting like a ninja. Could even be the same one thinking about it now pmsl.

Need to blow the cobwebs off the bender today - small stable block to put power and lighting into. Galv and singles ahoy.

My day started on the wrong foot. The hotel doesn't have a bowl of fruit, just those plastic sealed pots. Not a problem until it came to open the pot and I ended up wearing most of the contents. The drive in wasn't as bad as I expected. 30 mins to travel the 4 miles.

Oh dear, at least it's not wasp season yet else that's a whole other problem!

My throat feels like I've swallowed 1000 knives so it's off to the GP for me. I wonder if the boss will give me a day off...

I was up at 3am with an ice lolly!

Reply to Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the The Electrical Exchange area at ElectriciansForums.net