Questions and electrical advice in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum - Discuss Certification Schemes.

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

Hi, I'm in the process of going through the CPS Assessment and currently at the Office/ Site Assessment, but I'm being asked for Insurance Backed...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Is it true we can now no longer carry out EICR's under the scheme? I went to reorder some Elecsa branded certs, and after i couldn't...
Replies
Views
This is a copy of an email that I sent today to Elecsa regarding their involvement with the now online Electrical Safety Register. Please have a...
Replies
Views
ELECSA Certification Scheme Discussion, Advice, Tips, Criticism - From and by Electricians in the UK This area of the forum isn't for flaming. Or...
Replies
Views
There ha s been some criticism , mostly some gut reactions to how much of a time waste it was, true it was a waste of time, in the format it was...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 26818
D
Just read in this Months copy of PE that NICEIC and ELECSA and JTL have combined to offer better training with regards to the up coming 18th...
Replies
Views
Octopus
O
Hi guys, I'm a little confused as to how to go about providing certification for domestic. I always though you HAD to be registered with one of...
Replies
Views
I'm registered with Elecsa, and quite often use their Technical Support facility. Recently I emailed Elecsa with a couple of questions for their...
Replies
Views
Recently read a thread on the forum that I thought I'd bring to the attention of others. Hopefully it'll help cut out scamming in the industry, if...
Replies
Views
Just got a letter from ELECSA , their price is going up from £39 a month to £41 a month about £490 per year now. I thought they might have come...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have my ELECSA assessment in a few weeks time. I was going to install an in-line water heater at a friends house but am now considering...
Replies
Views
Last night tried to order some new elecsa eicr forms but couldn't find them on their website.. contacted them this morning only to be told they no...
Replies
Views
H
Hi guys I have a quick question, I have been Reading the entry requirement for joining Elecsa and it states that no qualifacations are required...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock