Questions and electrical advice in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum - Discuss Certification Schemes.

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

Looking for some advice regarding joining a CPS. I've been in the electrical industry in various roles for nearly 10 years. I started my...
Replies
Views
I have been working as an electrician under an NICEIC Approved Contractor for the past 10 years. I have my C&G2365 level 1/2/3 (acquired before...
Replies
Views
Hi, me again :) NICEIC prices per certificate are going up, can you recommend anywhere else to buy them please?
Replies
Views
Hi I've seen posts on other forums suggesting that NICEIC will not accept a CU change for annual assessment unless accompanied by a new circuit...
Replies
Views
hey guys, Just completing an install cert for a new consumer unit and im a bit confused on PD selection. I install Type A RCBOS but on the new...
Replies
Views
Under amendment 2 of the BS7671, there is now a requirement to fit an SPD as standard. I am due to install a new outdoor socket circuit on an...
Replies
Views
A client wants an outdoor socket installing on a new circuit. The current installation doesn't have any RCDs for the other circuits. I would put...
Replies
Views
Honestly... I speechless at this story. The NICEIC have just washed their hands of a valid complaint. Ever heard of a new build property with...
Replies
Views
During an eicr i have discovered a 30 ma (RCD) Residual Current Device feeding a dual RCD consumer unit. The source rcd trips before either in the...
Replies
Views
I will keep this short can i be a qs for niceic for 2 different company's? I am the qs at the company i work for but i am doing alot of guvvy...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I recently had my NICEIC renewal assessment. We are a two man band. We only carry out small local work and we are approved contractors &...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just a quick question really. I have recently decided to go from using NAPIT to NICEIC as my Certification Scheme Provider and my...
Replies
Views
Has anyone been experiencing problems getting contact with Niceic? I've been registered domestic installer for 12 years but now....... the...
Replies
Views
NAPIT OR NIC?! Hello guys, wondering if some of you could help. Recently became self employed so have never had to register with a assessment...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock