Questions and electrical advice in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum - Discuss Certification Schemes.

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

Hello, I'm a qualified marine electrician, served my apprenticeship through the shipyards. I achieved an HNC in Electrical Engineering with a...
Replies
Views
T
I am writing to inquire about the steps I need to follow to apply for SJIB card, as a graduate of Mircea cel Batran Naval Academy, Constanta...
Replies
Views
Tohaneanu Mihai
T
B
Hi has anyone done the aca test recently ? ive got mine soon and any pointers would be great
Replies
Views
Alexmath92
A
Hi All. This is my first post, seems like a usefull source of info! I have my ACA test in cambuslang coming up soon, I was hoping to get a...
Replies
Views
S
Does anyone know how long it takes to get a SJIB grade card. I sent my forms off over a week ago and hoped it would be here by now as i am finding...
Replies
Views
J
I have my ACCA trade test on tuesday and was wondering if anyone could explain what is involved and what i need to know before i get into ? Ive...
Replies
Views
How quick can I get one of these cards. Do you know anyone who has got one fast from applying.
Replies
Views
L
Hi, has anyone on here got any information on this course, that'll allow me to study? I've been off the tools for a few years & I'd like to get my...
Replies
Views
Luanshyaspark
L
B
Hi Everyone, looking for a bit of info here. Got my approved exam next Thursday and don't really know what I'm in for, if anybody knows, let me...
Replies
Views
A question for the Scottish Sparks on here does my SJIB Recognised 17th Edition Inspection & Testing (BS7671) 2009 allow me to test, inspect and...
Replies
Views
skyesparky
S
P
Hi folks i was wondering if someone would be able to clarify the steps i need to take to renew my grading card that was obtained in November '06...
Replies
Views
RISElectrical
R
P
Hi folks i was wondering if someone would be able to clarify the steps i need to take to renew my grading card that was obtained in November '06...
Replies
Views
pearsgb
P
H
Hi folks, well I have recently had a garage conversion done and the builder got an electrician to do the electrics and provide an electrical...
Replies
Views
Homervanderjazz
H
B
But not being approved or holding a city and guilds inspection and testing certificate? and if so what are the limitations of work i can do...
Replies
Views
Dave 85
D
S
Hi all. I have a couple of simple questions i can't find answers from from anyone. Is there any indication to wether a new pay scheme is to be...
Replies
Views
Engineer54
E
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock