Questions and electrical advice in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum - Discuss Certification Schemes.

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

18th edition qualification. Hi NAPIT have suspended my registration until I get the 18th edition exam. Whats the easiest/cheapest way to do...
Replies
Views
DB not connected directly to the main supply. The confusing bit, characteristics at this DB, is this still related to the Distribution circuit...
Replies
Views
I haven't fully understood yet the process of certification, notifiable works, LABC, schemes, and how they all tie up together. Where can I read...
Replies
Views
I've just had a call from NAPIT saying if I don't have the 18th Edition A2 book, I will fail my next assessment. I passed my 18th edition exam and...
Replies
Views
Has anyone been experiencing problems getting contact with Niceic? I've been registered domestic installer for 12 years but now....... the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've recently gone self employed, running my own business and am looking to join either NAPIT or NICEIC. Firstly, which do you...
Replies
Views
I am registered with NAPIT in England for domestic installation and testing. Am I able to change a CU in a flat in Scotland? And am I able to...
Replies
Views
I have 2365 level 2, 8202 level 3, 2391-52 inspection and Testing, 18th edition. Can I join a scheme so I can certify etc. I have looked on the...
Replies
Views
Hello all. Sparky all my days (but worked in a different industry the last 5 years). Full 17th edition, 2394 and 2395 Testing and inspection...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have been full scope with STROMA and undertake EICR's in both a commercial and domestic setting, I have all quals, ins etc to undertake...
Replies
Views
NAPIT OR NIC?! Hello guys, wondering if some of you could help. Recently became self employed so have never had to register with a assessment...
Replies
Views
New requirements to be a QS from 1st sep 2021 from what i can read here (...
Replies
Views
keep getting contacted by STROMA about joining them and using there services for electrical certification , they seem to be implying that they are...
Replies
Views
Open end to end readings on ring main on rn r2 - where should this go under in schedule of inspections using napit software doing a DEICR C2?
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back