Questions and electrical advice in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum - Discuss Certification Schemes.

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

Hi, A landlord showed me a blue PIR form given to him by a ELECSA registered electrician. Does this mean the electrician was registered to do PIR...
Replies
Views
D
Hi guys got my yearly niceic inspection tomorow full day assement Ill have a head ache by mid morning with the stress lol
Replies
Views
brizospark
B
Hi all. I’ve got my initial assessment coming up with the niceic and would like to ask a few pointers as regards to my cu change. I have recently...
Replies
Views
S
Here is a list of company's/contractors that are falsely claiming to be registered with the NICEIC.
Replies
Views
D
Hi, as you guys might be able to tell from the limited number of posts ive had here, I haven't been in the trade for long. I have been working as...
Replies
Views
Just registered online with NICEIC for the first time and waiting for the activation code to be posted to me. I already have hard copies of EIC...
Replies
Views
S
In the past month I've had two NICEIC green EIC certificates presented to me by innocent customers asking why I'm recommending essential works to...
Replies
Views
Knobhead
K
G
Passed the first stage yesterday to joining the Approved Contractor Scheme, really nice guy but he grilled me with loads of technical questions...
Replies
Views
G
L
Hey Guys i am a 3rd year apprentice and have just started testing properties which are over looked by a qualified electrician and i can test...
Replies
Views
R
I intend to install a ring on my son's rented property as my assesment piece, I have written confirmation off the landlord and would like to...
Replies
Views
white armour
W
B
Hi, can anyone explain what a napit approved inspector is? is it the same as NIC approved contractor? Thanks.
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I got pushed into the role of qualifying supervisor last year and got through the nevre racking tour with my very nice but thorough inspector...
Replies
Views
S
I have been trying to get a SJIB grading card but have come up against the following obsticles. I completed an Electrical Engineering...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 26818
D
A
Hi all Ive got my first niceic inspection on friday to gain approval as a domestic installer. Is there any advice from you electricians already...
Replies
Views
P
Hi all What should I expect in my assesment, ? What will they ask me? I have 2392 will they make me carry out all tests? Does anyone have...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock